Recipe by Mama Rosie
Very simple recipe. Good for those who cannot eat gluten. Not for the diabetic or those watching their cholesterol!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together sugar, peanut butter and egg. (Mixture will start to form a ball).
- Add vanilla.
- Using a cookie scoop or 2 teaspoons, spoon out mounds of cookie dough on an ungreased cookie sheets.
- Using a fork (or cookie stamp!)press cookie in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for about 13 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes, then cool completely on rack.