Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is a very good recipe. This recipe is from the "Weight Watchers Annual Recipes For Success 2003" Cookbook.
- 1 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Beat brown sugar and next 3 ingredients with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add corn syrup, vanilla, and egg; beat well. Stir in flour mixture.
- Coat hands lightly with cooking spray, and shape dough into 48 (1 inch) balls. Roll balls in 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, and place 2 inches apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Flatten cookies with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake at 375° for 7 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Remove from pans, and cool cookies on wire racks.
These cookies were good and tasted very peanut buttery with very little in it!