Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Very Easy and very good. Recipe came from a family member/
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In large bowl, beat milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add biscuit mix and vanilla; mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls. Roll in sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with fork.
- Bake 6-8 minute or until lightly browned [ do not over bake ] Cool. Store tightly covered at room temperature.