Recipe by bojmom
My mom gave me this recipe. It is always a hit when served. Cooking time is actually "freezing time".
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup, Hershey's
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, defrosted overnight
- 1 graham cracker crust or 1 chocolate wafer pie crust, store bought
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend chunky peanut butter, milk, and Hershey's chocolate syrup in a mixing bowl.
- Add 12 oz. Cool Whip (that you have defrosted by storing in the refrigerator overnight) and blend into other mixture.
- Pour into a graham cracker pie crust or a chocolate cookie pie crust (store bought).
- You only have to remove from freezer 5 minutes or so before you can cut and serve.