Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These bars are yummy tasting treats to make for any occasion. Enjoy them.
Make and share this Easy Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Coconut & Graham Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 for glass pan).
- In 13x9x2-inch baking pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle crumbs evenly over melted butter.
- Top evenly with the coconut, then sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips with peanut butter. Spread evenly over hot coconut layer.
- Cool 30 minutes, then chill. Cut into bars.
- Store cookie bars loosely covered at room temperature.