Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These bars are yummy tasting treats to make for any occasion. Enjoy them.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham crackers, crumbs
- 2 2⁄3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 for glass pan).
- In 13x9x2-inch baking pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle crumbs evenly over melted butter.
- Top evenly with the coconut, then sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips with peanut butter. Spread evenly over hot coconut layer.
- Cool 30 minutes, then chill. Cut into bars.
- Store cookie bars loosely covered at room temperature.