Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These bars are yummy tasting treats to make for any occasion. Enjoy them.
Make and share this Easy Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Coconut & Graham Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 for glass pan).
- In 13x9x2-inch baking pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle crumbs evenly over melted butter.
- Top evenly with the coconut, then sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips with peanut butter. Spread evenly over hot coconut layer.
- Cool 30 minutes, then chill. Cut into bars.
- Store cookie bars loosely covered at room temperature.