Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great little treat for thekids, company, or game time.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) packagebetty crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 36 Hershey chocolate kisses
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, wter, and egg ntil dough forms.
- Shape dough into 36 balls, and roll into sugar.
- Place 2 inches apat on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Immediately press 1 milk chocolate candy in center of ach cookie.
- Remove fromcookie sheets, and coo completely, for 20 minutes.
I found this recipe on the Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie mix, and it's a super quick alternative to making real blossoms. Good stuff and easy. Thanks for posting!
Great recipe for a quick, easy to make cookie. I followed the recipe as written and they turned out perfect. A good recipe for the kids to do for a Christmas tray or to set out for Santa. Thanks for sharing. Made for Football Pool 2012.