Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great recipe, everyone always loves these bars and are always amazed at how easy they are. Can use a food processor for the graham cracker crumbs or crush them in a bag for cunchier bars.
- 1 package graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, peanut butter and powder sugar.
- Press mixture into a 13*9 baking pan.
- Pour melted chocolate chips over the top.
- Cut into squares just as the chocolate starts to set.