Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super easy and super yummy. It's served frozen, so it's a good treat on a hot summer's day!
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl knead peanut butter, margarine, vanilla and sugar, with your hands, until smooth dough is formed.
- Shape into half-inch balls, place on tray lined with wax paper and freeze for at least one hour.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave.
- Use 20-second zaps and mix in between each zap until smooth.
- Insert a toothpick into each peanut butter ball and dip ball into melted chocolate.
- Return to wax paper and refreeze.
- Store in airtight container and serve from frozen.
These are good!! I made them for my friends party and everyone really liked them a lot!
How could anybody not like chocolate and peanut butter?? Another kind of Reese bar, easy to make and so easy to enjoy.
These are wonderful! I've made them for years...we call them "Buckeye's". I also shape the peanut butter mixture in the shape of eggs for Easter then dip in chocolate. And you're right,they are good frozen too...I make them early in the holiday season and freeze them, but my son always seems to find them...I always have to make a second batch.