- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl knead peanut butter, margarine, vanilla and sugar, with your hands, until smooth dough is formed.
- Shape into half-inch balls, place on tray lined with wax paper and freeze for at least one hour.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave.
- Use 20-second zaps and mix in between each zap until smooth.
- Insert a toothpick into each peanut butter ball and dip ball into melted chocolate.
- Return to wax paper and refreeze.
- Store in airtight container and serve from frozen.