1/1 Photo of Easy Peanut Butter Balls
Super easy and super yummy. It's served frozen, so it's a good treat on a hot summer's day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl knead peanut butter, margarine, vanilla and sugar, with your hands, until smooth dough is formed.
- 2Shape into half-inch balls, place on tray lined with wax paper and freeze for at least one hour.
- 3Melt chocolate in the microwave.
- 4Use 20-second zaps and mix in between each zap until smooth.
- 5Insert a toothpick into each peanut butter ball and dip ball into melted chocolate.
- 6Return to wax paper and refreeze.
- 7Store in airtight container and serve from frozen.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peanut Butter Balls
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.0
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g