Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 mins
My husband doesn't care for much sweets but loves these.It doesn't call for as many ingredients as others.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- white sugar
- Hershey chocolate kiss
- Mix milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add biscuit mix and vanilla.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until light brown.
- While cookies are baking,unwrap hersheys.
- Press kisses into center as soon as cookies are out of oven.
This is BY FAR the best & easiest recipe for these cookies. Other Peanut Butter Blossom recipes have many more ingredients & just don't taste the same. I have been using this recipe for many years & originally got it from Eagle Brand Condensed Milk can inside wrapper. Look no further, these do not disappoint!
I just made these and they were so easy to put together. I made the cookies really small and instead of Hershey's kisses, I used a Reese's mini peanut butter cup, the kind that come unwrapped in a bag. I got about 5 dozen cookies.
Thanks for a great recipe!!
These were so fun and easy to make (no fuss and no mess!). I even used some pancake mix when I was a bit short on my second batch. These had a very nice texture (and not crumbly). These were very sturdy and a great addition to my cookie platter. Thanks Patsy, for posting. Roxygirl