Recipe by Patsy W
My husband doesn't care for much sweets but loves these.It doesn't call for as many ingredients as others.
Top Review by BlondieItaliana
This is BY FAR the best & easiest recipe for these cookies. Other Peanut Butter Blossom recipes have many more ingredients & just don't taste the same. I have been using this recipe for many years & originally got it from Eagle Brand Condensed Milk can inside wrapper. Look no further, these do not disappoint!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- white sugar
- Hershey chocolate kiss
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add biscuit mix and vanilla.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until light brown.
- While cookies are baking,unwrap hersheys.
- Press kisses into center as soon as cookies are out of oven.