Recipe by YungB
I love a recipe that is quick and rewarding like this one. Yummy.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Fast prep is most appreciated at times, & this was one of those! Had unexpected guests & this was in the oven in no time at all! I did change one thing, though ~ Cut the powdered sugar in half & found it sweet enough for me, & I'm the one with a sweet tooth! Served this warm & topped with scoops of frozen vanilla yogurt! Thanks for the great dessert! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted orphans at the end of the current Pick-A-Chef]
- 5 cups sliced peaches
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix (1 box)
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar (1 box)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 9 x 13" pan or glass dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cream the powdered sugar and cream cheese together.
- Place peaches in pan, spread cream cheese mixture over peaches.
- Sprinkle cake mix on top.
- Lightly sprinkle cinnamon, then place pats of butter on cake mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-40 minutes.
- Cool and serve. May top with whipped cream or ice cream.