1/1 Photo of Easy Peach Tart
Sorrie Lue's Note:
This recipe is too easy to believe! And over the years, I've come up with a few tricks to make it even easier. It's so tasty; your guests will never know how simple it was. Or let kids make it for you! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place pie crust on a parment paper lined cookie sheet.
- 3Put the remaining ingredients, except the milk, into a large zip-close bag and shake until peaches are coated.
- 4"Dump" peach mixture into a mount in the center of the crust and "pat down" so the peaches are about 1 inch from the sides.
- 5Fold the lip of the pie crust over the edge of the peaches.
- 6Coat the edge of the crust with milk.
- 7Bake 35 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
- 8Allow to set before serving.
- 9(If your crust bakes faster than your peaches, just cover the it with some foil.).
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peach Tart
Serving Size: 1 (1307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.1
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 99.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 34.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g