Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is too easy to believe! And over the years, I've come up with a few tricks to make it even easier. It's so tasty; your guests will never know how simple it was. Or let kids make it for you! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place pie crust on a parment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Put the remaining ingredients, except the milk, into a large zip-close bag and shake until peaches are coated.
- "Dump" peach mixture into a mount in the center of the crust and "pat down" so the peaches are about 1 inch from the sides.
- Fold the lip of the pie crust over the edge of the peaches.
- Coat the edge of the crust with milk.
- Bake 35 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
- Allow to set before serving.
- (If your crust bakes faster than your peaches, just cover the it with some foil.).
This is the second time I have made this and I love it! Very easy to do! I lay out the pie crust, fill the peaches in on one side and pull the rest over top so it looks like an omelet. Then I brush outside with milk and/or butter and sprinkle it with sugar before baking. I also add more cinnamon and nutmeg for flavor. If you don't have those..use some pumpkin pie spice. Thanks for sharing this recipe!
This was super easy and the results were great! I used fresh peaches, more cinnamon and less nutmeg and it tasted delicious. Can't wait to make another.
I've made this twice in the past week - it is easy-peasy and absolutely delicious. I used a mixture of white and yellow peaches, so it looked even nicer the second time. I intend to use the same idea with other fruits as the season goes on. Thanks for the idea!!