Recipe by Tamibic2
Super easy and really good. Only 5 ingredients!
Top Review by Ray Grodnicki
I made this last Sunday, for our diner guest. The only thing I changed was that I had to double the recipe. It turned out just great. Easy to make, pleasant to the eye, and it tasted fantastic! I served it with a few bottles of chilled Riesling Wine. The only complaint, there were no left overs :)
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 1 package pork Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can peaches in heavy syrup
- 4 ounces peach preserves
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Pickapeppa Sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut a pocket in chops.
- Chop the can of peaches and reserve the syrup.
- Prepare the stuffing using the reserved syrup and 1/2 the chopped peaches.
- Stuff the chops and place in sprayed baking pan.
- In small bowl mix preserves remaining peaches and pickapeppa sauce and spoon over chops.
- Cook chops for 20 minutes covered with foil.
- Remove foil and add the rest of the sauce and cook an additional 15 minutes uncovered.
- Do not overcook the pork!