Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. It was posted by ooh-lala.
Top Review by Elaniemay
I made this using peaches canned in juice,real sugar and I did not use the almond extract or the mint. It was WONDERFUL!! 4 of my friends tried it as well and 1 of them is going to buy a blender just for this!
- 15 ounces del monte carb clever sliced peaches
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute (zero or low calorie sweetener)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- of fresh mint (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- INSTRUCTIONS: Place unopened can of peaches in freezer until solid (about 24 hours). Submerge unopened frozen can in very hot tap water for 1 minute. Open bottom side of can with can opener.
- Pour any thawed syrup into food processor bowl. Remove fruit from can; carefully cut into 10 chunks. Place into food processor with sweetener, lemon juice, vanilla extract and almond extract (blender or mini-processors not recommended). Process until smooth, scraping blade as needed.
- Serve immediately or freeze until ready to serve. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.