Recipe by *Petunia*
Easy cool recipe for a hot summer day... Only need a can of peaches & vanilla!
Top Review by Braunda
I rate this high 5 star!!!! I had everything. Smiles...But most of all Mark has ate every bit of it. Very easy and very good. Its recipes like this that keeps sick people happy. Yes..it is very true. Refreshing. Thank You Very much for this recipe.
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can peaches in heavy syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the unopend can of peaches in the freezer.
- Freeze until solid, about 24 hrs.
- (Don't be alarmed if the can bulges).
- When ready to make, submerge the can in very hot tap water for 1-2 minutes.
- Open the can and pour any thawed liquid into the food processor bowl.
- Remove the fruit from the can and cut into 8 chunks.
- Place chunks in the processor bowl with the vanilla.
- Process until smooth and serve immediately or spoon into a freezer container and freeze until desired firmness.