1/2 Photos of Easy Peach Sherbet
8 hrs 5 mins
You won't belive how easy this is! Fat free too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can peach nectar (mango or apricot is good too)
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 fresh peach, sliced
- 1Pour nectar into a shallow container like an ice cube tray and place in freezer.
- 2When firm, place in a food processor and process until fluffy.
- 3Refreeze until firm.
- 4Spoon into dessert dishes and top with fresh sliced peaches and sprigs of mint.
- 5The mango variation is delicious too especially with juicy ripe fruit on top.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peach Sherbet
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: