You won't belive how easy this is! Fat free too!
Make and share this Easy Peach Sherbet recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) can peach nectar (mango or apricot is good too)
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 fresh peach, sliced
- Pour nectar into a shallow container like an ice cube tray and place in freezer.
- When firm, place in a food processor and process until fluffy.
- Refreeze until firm.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and top with fresh sliced peaches and sprigs of mint.
- The mango variation is delicious too especially with juicy ripe fruit on top.