Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
You won't belive how easy this is! Fat free too!
- 1 (12 ounce) can peach nectar (mango or apricot is good too)
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint
- 1 fresh peach, sliced
- Pour nectar into a shallow container like an ice cube tray and place in freezer.
- When firm, place in a food processor and process until fluffy.
- Refreeze until firm.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and top with fresh sliced peaches and sprigs of mint.
- The mango variation is delicious too especially with juicy ripe fruit on top.
This was good and the kids liked it too. :) I used mango nectar and ours was kind of more sorbet-ish, too. Good and easy! Reviewed for Healthy Choices ABC tag.
I enjoyed this refreshing peach dessert tonight all for only 55 cals! Only 2 ingredients and 1 garnish, it was easy on the wallet as well. This had the texture of a frozen slushie (although that may be due to the brand of nectar I used). Thanks Geema!