1/2 Photos of Easy Peach Sherbet
8 hrs 5 mins
You won't belive how easy this is! Fat free too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can peach nectar (mango or apricot is good too)
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 fresh peach, sliced
- 1Pour nectar into a shallow container like an ice cube tray and place in freezer.
- 2When firm, place in a food processor and process until fluffy.
- 3Refreeze until firm.
- 4Spoon into dessert dishes and top with fresh sliced peaches and sprigs of mint.
- 5The mango variation is delicious too especially with juicy ripe fruit on top.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peach Sherbet
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: