- 2 cups white flour
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- water, as needed
- 2 canned peaches (or fresh ones)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar (I usually cut this amount WAY down to 1 c. or less)
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first four ingredients to form dough and press into pie plate. Do not bake yet.
- In another pot, melt margarine and then gradually add rest of ingredients. Be careful that hot margarine does not cook the eggs. The mix should be quite a thick liquid.
- Slice fresh or canned peaches into unbaked pie crust and then pour the flour/egg/sugar/margarine/vanilla mix over them and bake at 350° 1-2 hours.