Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very quick and easy freezer jam.
- 6 cups mashed fruit
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) packagesjello peach gelatin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- Mix fruit and sugar in large pan.
- Bring to a boil and boil 3 minutes.
- Add Jello.
- Freeze in freezer containers.
I have used this basic recipe for berry jams but really wanted to make it with peaches. A nod to my Grandma's great homemade peach jam. Let me say this did not disappoint. I really loved it on hot biscuits and so did my family.
Great recipe--easy and loved it! I thought it might not turn out right because I don't think I mashed the peaches enough, but it still came out great. Thanks for sharing!