Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is so easy and tasty
- 1 lb peach, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Unroll piecrust on cookie sheet.
- In large bowl, toss peaches, brown sugar, cornstarch, ground ginger, and a pinch of salt. Arrange this mixture on crust, leaving a 2 inch border. Fold border over filling.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden.