Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy dessert I made for myself because my husband does not like dessert. It's even better with vanilla ice cream.
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced peaches
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- Mix all filling ingredients together and put in small casserole dish.
- For topping, mix flour, brown sugar and oats together and spoon evenly on top of filling.
- Lay thin slices of butter on top of topping mixture.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Delicious, quick and easy! Great warm with vanilla ice cream!
I used brown sugar in the filling. Added almonds to the topping. This is QUICK, EASY and very tasty. The kitchen smells wonderful while it is baking!
This is an awesome recipe. My hubby loved it. I doubled it to make a larger serving quota as he loves a snack. Thanks so much~!