1/1 Photo of Easy Peach Cobbler from Southern Living
Shabby Sign Shoppe's Note:
Delish Summer dessert. Must serve with real vanilla ice cream for the full effect! I omit the nutmeg, always use the cinnamon. Southern Living, JUNE 1997
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- 2Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt; add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 3Pour batter over butter (do not stir).
- 4Bring remaining 1 cup sugar, peach slices, and lemon juice to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly; pour over batter (do not stir).
- 5Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
- 6Bake at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve cobbler warm or cool.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peach Cobbler from Southern Living
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.0
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 141.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 50.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g