Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a super easy and great tasting cobbler. Great for unexpected guests.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can peach slices in heavy syrup
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- cinnamon (optional)
- vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour peaches along with syrup into bottom of lightly greased 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with dry cake mix pressing down firmly.
- Pour melted butter evenly over cake mix and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon if desired.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until cake mix is lightly browned.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
This was so easy and very good. Thanks for the recipe! I will try this again.
This is a very easy peach cobbler. And DELICIOUS too...I made half of the recipe using a Jiffy yellow cake mix. Baked it in my convection toaster oven and didn't even heat up the kitchen. Very good. Thanks Anita Harris for posting