- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can peach slices in heavy syrup
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- cinnamon (optional)
- vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour peaches along with syrup into bottom of lightly greased 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with dry cake mix pressing down firmly.
- Pour melted butter evenly over cake mix and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon if desired.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until cake mix is lightly browned.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.