MS. CINDY's Note:
As this cobbler bakes, the batter bubbles up through the peaches to form a crusty topping. For that reason, some cooks call it "miracle pie" Whatever yo call it, it couldn't be any easier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Pour the melted butter into a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- 3In a medium size bowl mix together flour, 1 cup of sugar, baking powder, and salt and mix well.
- 4Stir in milk, mixing until well combined. Pour this batter over the butter but do not stir together.
- 5In a small saucepan, combine the peaches ( 2 15.25 .oz cans of sliced peaches in heavy syrup un-drained or 6 fresh medium peaches), lemon juice and remaining sugar and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Pour the peaches over the batter but do not stir together.
- 6Sprinkle cinnamon over mixture.
- 7You can also sprinkle sugar over the top of the cinnamon.
- 8Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- 9Serve warm with French vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.0
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 177.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 64.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g