Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
This is a very small, fast, and easy recipe for a peach cobbler. I love cobblers and hope you enjoy this one.
Top Review by Jenny Ann
This recipe is excellent in its simplicity. I didn't have enough butter so replaced half of the required butter with oil, and it worked fine. Those eating it commented that it could have used more peaches.
- 6 peaches, peeled, stoned, and halved
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the peaches in a saucepan with the 4 teaspoons of sugar, the vanilla, and 4 tablespoons of water. Simmer for 5 minutes and then place into a well greased and lightly floured ovenproof dish or bowl.
- Beat together the butter, sugar and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, mix thoroughly and spread over the peaches.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with vanilla ice-cream.