Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is easy to make and tastes really good. No need to roll out dough for a crust.
- 3⁄8 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 (15 ounce) cans peaches in heavy syrup (using juice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl combine butter, sugar & milk, mix well.
- In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder & salt, mix well.
- Pour dry ingredient mix into batter mixture, mix well.
- Prepare a 2" deep pan that is a minimum of 9" x 9" size, by spraying sides and bottom with cooking spray.
- Pour mixture, distributing evenly into prepared pan.
- Add peaches (including juice) on top of batter, distributing them evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until top is golden brown. Cool 20 minutes and enjoy.