1/4 Photos of Easy Peach Cobbler
1 hr 15 mins
Sgt. Pepper's Note:
This is a really easy peach cobbler dessert my mother used to make for us when we were kids. You may use either fresh peaches or drain the canned ones. Whichever method you choose you will be delighted with the end result.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and milk to create batter.
- 2Melt 1 stick of butter in 9 X 9 casserole dish. Pour some of the batter into the dish.
- 3Add peaches. (as much as needed to fill baking dish).
- 4Pour in remaining batter and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 5Bake uncovered at 325 for 1 hour or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.1
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 649.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 51.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g