Recipe by Kate the Magnificent
Very healthy and super easy to make. Full of fiber and protein. It has 230 calories.
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tablespoons chickpeas, drained
- 2 tablespoons green peas, drained
- 2 tablespoons salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the tortilla on a plate and top with peas and chickpeas 1/3 of way down in the middle. The salsa goes ontop of the peas.
- Microwave for 25 secs on high.
- Roll it up and eat it (best if you fold in the sides and then roll it down so that the mixture doesnt pour out while you eat it).