Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Herbed cream cheese makes this sauce not only taste great but it's almost effortless too! You can substitute Broccoli if your not a big fan of Asparagus and serve with bread sticks or a salad if you'd like.
- In a large dutch oven, add pasta to boiling water and cook 6 minutes less than recommended on package; add frozen asparagus or broccoli the last 5 minutes of pasta cooking time.
- Add ham for the last 1 minute before draining just to heat through.
- Remove from heat and drain pasta-ham mixture thoroughly.
- In a small bowl mix together cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Add cheese mixture to asparagus-ham mixture and stir over medium heat just until heated through and mixture is well coated.
- Serve immediately.
This was awsome, I used both broccoli and asparagus, cause I love them both. Otherwise didn't change a thing. Thank you for sharing