Sonya Argue's Note:
Recipe is very easy and great to make for a large crowd or to bring to the cottage or a BBQ. It takes less than 30 minutes to make. It is very healthy and colourful and everyone loves it! This recipe came from my mother-inlaw. All my friend have asked for the recipe and all find it very tasty and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked pasta (fussili/rigatoni is nice)
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced thin-diced (any onion is good-I usually add about 1/4 cup or more)
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1/2 red pepper (optional)
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced (optional)
- 1mix the cooked pasta (once it has cooled) with the diced vegetable.
- 2in a seperate bowl (a large measuring cup works well) combine the ingredients for the dressing.
- 3stir until the sugar is dissolved and it is mixed well, a whisk works well.
- 4pour over the pasta and mix well.
- 5put in the fridge a few hours.
- 6t's even more tastier the next day.
- 7This salad is great for BBQ's and to bring to a cottage.
- 9Note: the optional vegetables add flavour and taste, they are great for colour also.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.6
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 153.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: