Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 3 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetables
- 3⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Bring pasta and water to boil in saucepan; simmer 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Add vegetables, Velveeta Light, milk and seasonings.
- Stir until Velveeta Light is melted and mixture is thoroughly heated.
After cooking, I covered the pot and let the sauce thicken a bit. I served it with garlic breadsticks. It was pretty good. It probably could have used a little more seasoning though.