Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A friend of mine made this for a potluck. It was great!! I haven't made it yet, but hers tasted yummy!! :)
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta (bow-tie)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 3/4 " pieces
- 1 cup carrot, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup frozen baby peas
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain.
- In a large deep skillet, melt butter over med-high heat.
- Add asparagus; cook 2 minutes. Add carrots and peas; cook 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add half-n-half and salt; cook 1 minutes or until half-n-half is hot (do not boil).
- Add pasta to skillet; toss.
- Add 1/2 cup of cheese; toss.
- Serve pasta sprinkled with remaining cheese and basil.