1/1 Photo of Easy Pasta Lasagna
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I obtained this recipe from a friend and modified it. It is very simple and so easy to make, and it is very delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package rigatoni pasta
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 -4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- salt & pepper
- 2 (26 ounce) jars of your favorite pasta sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (12 oz)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 9x13 inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- 3Cook rigatoni according to package directions, drain, and divide in half.
- 4In large bowl, beat eggs and stir in ricotta and parmesan cheese, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 5In large bowl, mix the two jars of pasta sauce with the can of diced tomatoes including juice.
- 6Add 2 cups pasta sauce mix spreading to cover bottom of baking pan.
- 7Add half of cooked noodles over sauce, and top with half of ricotta mixture, dropped by spoonfuls.
- 8Add sour cream, dropped by spoonfuls.
- 9Add 1 cup mozzarella, 2 cups pasta sauce mix, remaining rigatoni and ricotta mixture, and top with 1 cup mozzarella.
- 10Add remaining pasta sauce mix and remaining mozzarella.
- 11Bake covered with foil until bubbly, about 60 minutes.
- 12Uncover and continue cooking about 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 13Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pasta Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (473 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 717.5
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 183.5 mg
- Sodium 1508.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 33.8 g