Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I like recipes with few ingredients and this is a good one that I found in a package of Knorr and we liked it, so here it is and enjoy it.
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) packageknorr cream of spinach soup & dip mix
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (or use Cheddar cheese)
- 1 (8 ounce) pasta (can use bow ties, ziti, penne or spaghetti)
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄8 cup butter, sliced
- Combine milk, water and soup, and mix in a medium saucepan stirring constantly.
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat and boil for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheese until smooth. Add pasta and toss to coat.
- Prepare a 2-quart casserole sprayed with cooking spray and pour the prepared pasta.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and butter slices on top.
- Bake uncovered in 375ºF. oven for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.