- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 piece prosciutto, skin or 1⁄4 lb pancetta
- 3 celery ribs, and leaves, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped or 2 (14 ounce) cans chopped tomatoes
- 3 pieces flat parsley, whole
- 1 (14 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄2 lb ditalini, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in large stockpot or saucepan.Add garlic, prosciutto skin, and celery and cook until celery is soft. Add tomatoes, parsley, beans, and broth. Let cook for awhile.
- Then take out parsley and add pasta just before serving.
- Grate fresh parmesan over top of each bowl if desired.