Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I wanted to make an easy pasta dish. Here is what I came up with.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces fusilli
- 1 lb grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 24 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Brown ground beef.
- Add spaghetti sauce.
- Simmer 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Mix pasta and meat meat sauce.
- Combine ricotta cheese, eggs, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese and 1/2 of mozzarella cheese.
- In a pan, 1st layer pasta with meat sauce, then cheese mixture; repeat pasta with meat sauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until cheese is melted.