Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy and easy pasta dish. Leftovers are great, but it does not freeze well. Whole family enjoys the dish.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pasta sauce, pick your favorite
- 2 cups water
- 8 ounces pasta, uncooked, pick your favorite
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen vegetables, California medley is great
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Combine pasta sauce and water in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and vegetables.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese.
My husband and DD love pasta; I, however, do not, but must eat starch at every meal because of health issues. This satisfies the starch issue, and also the husband and DD with respect to pasta. I DID NOT add the sauce to the water, but added it later after the pasta was drained and the vegetables done. Thanks for the recipe. It is a keeper!! Yolanda D.