Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy, cheesy....they'll say "more, please!"
- 1 cup uncooked pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup taco cheese
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash garlic salt
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Brown beef and onion.
- Drain; stir in pasta, tomatoes (undrained), and catsup.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Heat through.
- When heated, top with cheese and serve.
- Garnish with chopped green onion if desired.