Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I make this when I am on the fly (and sometimes when I'm not). Serve it with a salad and some garlic bread and you have a fast and tasty dinner. I can't remember where I got this recipe but I have been making it for a long time and it goes over really well in my house.
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce (your favourite bottled or homemade)
- 1 cup light sour cream or 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb penne
- fresh ground pepper
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Combine spaghetti sauce and sour cream.
- Cook over low heat.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Drain well.
- Toss penne with hot sauce on large serving platter.
- Add salt& pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
Made this 2/4/09 it was so easy & quick. I added some ground beef & doubled the recipe when my sister in law & daughter stoped by everyone thought it was great. Thanks
I tried this on Jan 2, 09. So easy and on the fly just like you said. I fooled myself thinking my mother cooked it. Definately a keeper. Thanks Bert.
This was good! I used 3 cheese prego with a pound of ground beef, and I also added some diced tomatoes.