1/8 Photos of Easy Passionfruit Slice / Bars
Super easy slice to prepare...no electric mixer required. Found in an old magazine at work. This slice works equally well using regular wheat flour or ga blended gluten-free flour mix. My photos are showing the gluten-free version- use gf flour and the slice is gluten-free suitable. This recipe uses a standard size tin of condensed milk and passionfruit pulp in syrup, so there is no wastage
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup self-raising flour (to make the slice gf suitable use equal measure of a blended gluten-free self-raising flour)
- 125 g butter, melted
- 1 (395 g) can condensed milk
- 1 (170 g) can passion fruit pulp, in syrup
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C if using a fan-forced oven. Line a 22cm square pan or a slice tin.
- 2Combine all ingredients for the slice base and press into the prepared pan.
- 3Bake 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool in the pan for 15 minutes. The base is still soft while hot, but will harden as it cools. The base will be light in colour.
- 4Using a bowl, combine the can of condensed milk and the passionfruit pulp.
- 5Spread the passionfruit mixture over the slice base and return to the oven for about 12 minutes, or until the topping is just firm to the touch.
- 6Remove from oven, allow to cool 15 minutes and then chill until set.
- 7Cut into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Passionfruit Slice / Bars
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 204.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g