Recipe by peachez
A quick easy snack / lunch with no clean up mess. Please adjust any flavourings to your preference. Depending on how meaty the chicken pieces you buy please adjust the baking time.
- 2 lbs chicken wings (or drumettes)
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (more or less to your taste)
- 3 teaspoons parsley flakes (more or less to your taste)
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- fresh garlic, to your taste
Last 10 minutes of cooking
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
- honey (optional)
- spicy mustard (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover shallow baking pans with aluminum foil.
- In a large zip lock plastic bag combine coating mix.
- Place a few chicken pieces at a time to coat, shake off any excess coating back into bag.
- Place coated chicken pieces in a single layer on the foil covered pans.
- Repeat steps until all pieces are coated.
- Bake 20- 25 minutes.
- Turn pieces over and bake an additional 10 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.