Recipe by Little Bee
I found these on another website and made them for snacks for the Superbowl. They were very well received and incredibly easy. Everybody dipped them in ketchup and barbeque sauce and they tasted like little Cheeseburger appetizers! They were simple and delicious!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375' In a medium skillet, cook the hamburger until done, drain.
- Stir in soup mix and cheese.
- Separate crescent dough.
- Place a tablespoonful of meat mixture in center of each triangle, fold over and seal edges.
- I use a small fork and go around and crimp the edges.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes 30 appetizers.