Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
I found these on another website and made them for snacks for the Superbowl. They were very well received and incredibly easy. Everybody dipped them in ketchup and barbeque sauce and they tasted like little Cheeseburger appetizers! They were simple and delicious!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375' In a medium skillet, cook the hamburger until done, drain.
- Stir in soup mix and cheese.
- Separate crescent dough.
- Place a tablespoonful of meat mixture in center of each triangle, fold over and seal edges.
- I use a small fork and go around and crimp the edges.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes 30 appetizers.
Really easy and very tasty beef turnovers!
These were an easy appitizer for me to make for rehearsal dinner. Everyone devoured them and wanted more after I ran out. Easy to put together ahead of time and pop in the oven when needed. Thanks!
My mother made these for years and now they are requested here often. We add some bell pepper and sliced mushrooms. We also cut the cresent rolls in half again so they are small "bite size" YUMMY!