Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This dish is a snap to put together and tastes great.
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1x1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the potato pieces in a medium-sized tupperware bowl and add all other ingredients.
- Place the tupperware top on the bowl and shake until well combined.
- Dump out onto an ungreased cookie sheet and spread out into one layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes and turn the potato pieces. Bake for another 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and browned.
My man ate these, and he never eats potatoes! Very good!
My family begs me to make these all the time now! The first time I didn't change a thing and they were perfect. Now I usually use less olive oil and it turns out just as well. We like these with baked chicken nuggets.
Very nice dish, easy to prepare and they taste great! I followed the recipe exactly and these potatoes turned out great! Thanks for a great recipe MarthaStewartWanabe.