- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1x1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the potato pieces in a medium-sized tupperware bowl and add all other ingredients.
- Place the tupperware top on the bowl and shake until well combined.
- Dump out onto an ungreased cookie sheet and spread out into one layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes and turn the potato pieces. Bake for another 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and browned.