1/1 Photo of Easy Parmesan Potato Rounds
This is a fantastic easy to make potato side dish. If you are serving more than 3 or 4 people, I suggest to double the recipe. This is like scalloped potatoes only without the heavy cream sauce. You can even sprinkle the cheese in between the layering if desired. You will be making this all the time, it is so good! I like the crispy potatoes on the top lol! Please adjust all ingredients to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Butter a small baking dish.
- 3Place a layer of sliced potatoes in the bottom of the dish, then season with salt, pepper and a little garlic powder.
- 4Sprinkle with some sliced onions.
- 5Drizzle with a little melted butter.
- 6Repeat layering in the same matter ending up with a layer of potatoes.
- 7Drizzle the top layer of potatoes with melted butter, and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake uncovered for about 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Parmesan Potato Rounds
Serving Size: 1 (618 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 679.4
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.3 mg
- Sodium 324.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 14.9 g