Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This one came from Kraft.
Make and share this Easy Parmesan-Garlic Chicken and Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 (1 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) packageronzoni healthy harvest rotini pasta
- 1 (26 ounce) jarclassico fire roasted tomato and garlic pasta sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Mix 1/3 cup of the cheese, the salad dressing mix and garlic powder. Moisten chicken with water; coat evenly with the cheese mixture. Place in single layer in shallow baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 20 to 25 minute or until chicken is cooked through (165°F).
- MEANWHILE, cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package; drain and set aside. Add sauce to same saucepan; cook on medium-low heat 5 to 6 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove 3/4 cup of the sauce; set aside for later use. Add pasta to remaining sauce; toss gently to coat.
- SPOON about 1-1/2 cups of the pasta mixture onto each of six serving plates. Top each with a chicken breast and 2 tablespoons of the reserved sauce. Sprinkle evenly with basil and.
great recipe, only thing I do different is I mix the sauce with the pasta otherwise some of the pasta dried out on me when I baked it.