Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A friend at work gave me this recipe. She found it in Country Living Magazine and thought I would like it. She was right! I served this with buttered noodles and a simple salad. I hope you will enjoy it as much as we did!
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the parmesan cheese, italian salad dressing mix and garlic powder.
- Lightly moisten the chicken with water.
- Coat the chicken with the cheese/dressing mixture.
- Place the chicken in lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is done.
This is the 3rd time I made this. I forgot to review it so I had a chance while its baking. My husband and son are very picky eaters and they love it. Hubby even goes for seconds. I did use butter to coat instead of water also the first time I made it I only had enough to cover three chicken breasts. So now I know to double the recipe. Thanks so much. Its super quick when I don't feel like doing much for dinner and it tastes great! VERY JUICY!
I used good seasons seasoning mix and thought it was too salty. The salt was very overwhelming I am actually still tasting it hours later. Other then being way too salty the chicken came out nice and juicy. One of my daughters loved it and my four other children thought it was good. That is raving reviews from the kids so I will likely make it again for them, but the dish was not for me.
This is absolutely delicious! I made a few adjustments when I made it though. I used butter to coat the outside of the chicken instead of water and I was only able to coat 3 chicken breasts however I like a lot of flavor on them. This meal is definitely worth cooking!