A friend at work gave me this recipe. She found it in Country Living Magazine and thought I would like it. She was right! I served this with buttered noodles and a simple salad. I hope you will enjoy it as much as we did!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the parmesan cheese, italian salad dressing mix and garlic powder.
- Lightly moisten the chicken with water.
- Coat the chicken with the cheese/dressing mixture.
- Place the chicken in lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is done.