1/7 Photos of Easy Parmesan Garlic Chicken
A friend at work gave me this recipe. She found it in Country Living Magazine and thought I would like it. She was right! I served this with buttered noodles and a simple salad. I hope you will enjoy it as much as we did!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine the parmesan cheese, italian salad dressing mix and garlic powder.
- 3Lightly moisten the chicken with water.
- 4Coat the chicken with the cheese/dressing mixture.
- 5Place the chicken in lightly greased baking dish.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Parmesan Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.2
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 82.8 mg
- Sodium 264.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix