Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is quick and easy with only 3 ingredients. I found this recipe at Kraftfoods.com
- 1⁄2 cup 100% grated parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope roasted garlic & herb salad dressing mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lb.)
- Mix cheese and salad dressing mix.
- Moisten chicken with water; coat with cheese mixture.
- Place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees F.
- for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Special Extra: For a golden appearance, after chicken is cooked through, set oven to broil.
- Broil 2 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
Very easy to prepare, and with such satisfying results. For low carbing, it is a wonderful recipe. The chicken was very moist after 20 minutes in the oven, and nicely crisp after a 2 minute broil in my toaster/oven. We thoroughly enjoyed this chicken. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Definately a repeat recipe. :-)