Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is so simple to make and is great for many occasions!!
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Mix cheese, garlic, and salad dressing mix.
- Moisten chicken with water and coat with mixture.
- Place chicken in nonstick baking pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chicken reaches 180 degrees throughout.
so yummy. i used the whole packet - next time i'll increase the parmesan a little to make it less intense. i had more than enough to coat 4 LARGE chicken breasts that i had cut to make 8 pieces
This is a very flavorful way to serve chicken! It's easy as can be to mix up and get into the oven. I did have a concern that an entire envelope of the Italian dressing mix would be too overpowering , so I cut it back to half an envelope. Very glad I did , it was just right for us. Also, I don't know how 1/2 cup of cheese could possibly cover 6 chicken breasts , as I only did 2 and had just enough. Good recipe , easy and oh so tasty!! Made for PAC '08
My family commented that these tasted great. They were very easy to make. I like food pretty spicy so the next time I make them I may add a little cayenne pepper. A keeper for me!